information security policy
ISO/IEC 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 27001 standard, which is an international best practice.
At all times, we prioritize the contentment of our customers and clients, constantly enhance our quality and operations, consistently safeguard the confidentiality, accuracy, dependability, and accessibility of user data and systems, and commit to furnishing products and services that comply with international standards and regulations.
1. The policy will be implemented in accordance with the ISO/IEC 27001 standard, which is an international best practice.
2. Intangible assets of the organization, such as information, information systems, computer and technology networks, are the property of the organization, and are registered and protected, just like tangible assets.
3. Information and information systems shall be classified according to the level of confidentiality, and shall be closed and inaccessible to unauthorized persons.
4. Information and information technology assets are intact, and all changes during data entry, processing, transmission, and storage are controlled.
5. The information shall be accessible and shall be open to the persons authorized to access the information and information system, and shall be able to access and use it without delay.
6. The access rights of all users entering the information system and network infrastructure of the organization shall be controlled, and any users and third parties shall have the right of access according to the permission and shall be identified in the network.